Liebster is German word that translates in English to
"dearest", "favourite", "sweet" and "lovely". It’s meant for up-and-coming
blogs with less than 200 followers."
I was so excited to be presented this award by Carmen from Carmen's Kitchen and one from A Culinary Education. Please stop by and check out their beautiful recipes!
Its such a great feeling when people recognise one's hard work and effort that goes into running a blog. So as per the Leibster Award rules, I have to now pick 5 of my favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers :)
Here are the rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
My Liebster Blog Top 5!
1. Rebecca @ All-American Vegetarian
2. Barbara @ Barbara Cooks
3. Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche
4.Shelly @ In the Land of Spice
5.Becky @ The Baker Becky
Make sure you check these blogs out. These lovely ladies have some amazing and interesting recipe that's bound to get you drooling! Also thank you for all your comments, words of encouragement and support that's been readily dished out - it makes me really happy and am loving this journey I am on x